Menu planning for Easter? These recipes are here to save the day! From brunch to a nice holiday dinner, I've got Vegan Easter Recipes to fill your day with springtime veggies!
With springtime on the horizon and summer holidays on everyone's mind, I decided a full post of Vegan Easter Recipes was in order. Even though my family is Jewish and we don't celebrate, we have so many friends who do...and my online friends have requested vegan, gluten-free swaps for traditional Easter dishes as well! You'll find lots of in-season springtime produce (carrots, asparagus, peas and strawberries...YUM!). Get ready for a delicious Easter!
- Easter Brunch
- Sauces & Dips
- Lunch Recipes
- Soup & Salad
- Vegan Easter Side Dishes
- Main Dishes
- Vegan Easter Candy (all refined sugar-free, too!)
- Easter Desserts
Vegan Easter Brunch
Whether you do a more formal brunch or a quick smoothie topped with granola, these vegan Easter recipes will make for the most delicious morning. Strawberries, avocados and lemon all taste best in the springtime, so you'll find a little bit of everything below!
- Fluffy Lemon Blueberry Muffins (30 Minute Recipe!)
- Vegan Strawberries and Cream Veggie-Filled Smoothie
- Spring Root Vegetable Hash with Creamy Herb Sauce
- Key Lime Pie Pudding Parfaits with Avocado (vegan and free of gluten, nuts, + refined sugar!)
- Vegan Blueberry Pancakes [gluten-free, refined sugar-free, nut-free]
- Homemade Vegan Pop-Tarts Stuffed with Raspberry Chia Jam (gluten-free, grain-free, refined sugar-free)
- Creamy Avocado Vanilla Smoothie with Hidden Veggies (vegan + paleo)
- Strawberry Heart Vegan Yogurt Parfaits
- Easy Granola Recipe
Sauces & Dressings
Whenever I'm preparing for a nice holiday meal I love to have a few dressings and dips on the table. This adds flavor and color to even the simplest of dishes! As a bonus, any leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator and used throughout the week to spice up any meal.
Easter Lunch Ideas
For lunchtime on a holiday, I like to keep it simple and not TOO heavy since there's usually a big dinner planned! These recipes are just right for a bit of snacking and incorporating fresh veggies into your afternoon.
- Vegan Chickpea Avocado "Egg" Salad Sandwich
- Vegan Sweet Potato Quinoa Tots
- Best Vegan Raw Rainbow Veggie Wraps with Hummus
- Creamy Vegan Picnic Pasta Salad
- Dijon Chickpea Fritters (vegan + gluten-free + nut-free)
- The Best Easy Greek Orzo Salad (vegan + gluten-free)
- Lemon Olive Oil & Dill Potato Salad (No Mayo)
Soup & Salad
I like having a few soups and salads planned for a busy day because they can work as a lunch, snack or side dish...use them as needed! These flavorful vegan Easter soups and salads feature carrots, peas and asparagus for all of the springtime happiness.
- Asparagus Ribbon Salad (vegan, paleo)
- Vegan Mediterranean Pasta Salad
- Toddler & Kid-Approved Creamy Vegan Carrot Soup...or Creamy Carrot Ginger Soup (vegan, paleo, Whole30) for a soup with bolder flavor!
- Simple Vegan Cream of Asparagus Soup
- Crispy Quinoa and Avocado Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette
- Raw Shredded Brussels Sprouts Salad
- Mango-Avocado Salad with Toasted Pepitas
- Creamy Vegan Cucumber Salad with Dill and Red Onion
Side Dishes For a Vegan Easter Dinner
Do you ever seriously consider making a meal entirely of side dishes? I love a good side dish! For Easter, I gathered some of my best and creamiest potato recipes along with seasonal veggies like asparagus and carrots. I've got you all set up for a colorful table!
- Easy Roasted Rainbow Carrots over Hummus with Herb Tahini Sauce (vegan + gluten-free)
- Crispy Smashed Fingerling Potatoes with Lemon Herb Sauce (vegan, gluten-free)
- One-Skillet Garlic Asparagus with Sesame Seeds
- Vegan Tzatziki Potato Salad
- Easy Restaurant-Style Sautéed Mushrooms
- Lemon Olive Oil & Dill Potato Salad (No Mayo)
- Crispy Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Easy Maple Glazed Sautéed Carrots
- For mashed potatoes: Best Vegan Mashed Potatoes, Instant Pot Vegan Mashed Potatoes, or Vegan Mashed Cauliflower with Roasted Garlic
Vegan Easter Dinner Recipes
The main event! For vegan main dishes, I love to take a simple veggie like cauliflower or avocado and dress it up with filling additions like hemp seeds or quinoa, which add plant-based protein. I also like the main dish to have colorful visual appeal! I love how each of these main dishes look when they're all plated.
- Cauliflower Steaks with Lemony Mashed Peas and Mint
- Hemp Seed-Crusted Whole Roasted Cauliflower with Green Tahini Sauce
- Vegan Creamy Pasta Primavera (gluten-free)
- Quinoa & Mango Stuffed Grilled Avocado
- Creamy Vegan Pasta al Limone
- Rainbow Veggie Kebabs with Chimichurri Sauce
- Parsley-Pea Pesto Pasta (+ video)
Vegan Easter Candy
Chocolate! The majority of my recipe roundups have a whole section dedicated to chocolate because I just love it so much. I create most of my vegan treats with Hu brand chocolate (you can use my code ELAINE for 10% off!), which keeps them free of refined sugar and full of decadent flavor. If you're hoping to have vegan Easter candy options, these allergy-friendly recipes are a win every time.
Easter Dessert: Vegan & Gluten-Free!
I love these No-Bake Bird Nest Cookies so much! They're just so cute and perfect for springtime, and they're even more fun if you celebrate Easter. I love using lemons and strawberries to garnish and add pops of bright and happy flavor to some of my favorite desserts!
- No-Bake Bird Nest Cookies for Easter (vegan + paleo)
- No-Bake Vegan and Gluten-Free Cheesecake
- Lemon Bars (vegan + gluten-free + refined sugar-free)
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes with White Sweet Potato Frosting (vegan, gluten-free, nut-free, refined sugar-free)
- Vegan Coconut Macaroons
- Vegan Grain-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
- Vegan + Paleo Strawberry Shortcake Cake
More Recipe Roundups & Resources
I've tried to fill my site with recipes, roundups and meal plans to make plant-based eating feel doable and delicious. Check out some the resources below, and make sure you tag me on Instagram when you make my recipes! I love seeing these dishes in your kitchen and hearing what you think.
- Vegan Spring Recipe Round Up (+ Gluten-Free)
- Spring Vegan Meal Plan
- Ultimate Vegan Smoothie Recipe Roundup
- Vegan and Gluten-Free Recipes From Around the World
- Spring Holiday Menu Inspiration + Brunch Dishes
- Vegan St. Patrick's Day Recipes
- Vegan Gluten-Free Recipes to Make in the Instant Pot
- Favorite Dairy-Free Swaps: The Ultimate Dairy-Free Resource And Recipe Guide
- Plant-Based Gluten-Free Meal Prep: Foods I Prep Every Week!
- Ultimate Gluten-Free + Vegan Birthday Recipe Roundup
- Nourish in the New Year: 135+ Vegan and Gluten-Free Recipes!
- Vegan Rainbow Recipes
- 115+ Vegan Blender Recipes (gluten-free + refined sugar-free too!)
- Healthy Comfort Food Recipes (vegan + gluten-free)