There is nothing better than celebrating someone on their birthday! If you're looking for allergy-friendly recipes, this Vegan Birthday Recipe Roundup is for you. It has delicious birthday cake, ice cream, and even chocolate treat recipes all made without dairy, eggs, gluten, and refined sugar!
It's birthday time! Get out the balloons, the streamers, and most of all...the birthday cake! I know that planning a special day for someone with allergies or specific dietary preferences can be daunting. As a gluten-free vegan, I'm here to save the day! I've spent years making and perfecting recipes for every occasion, including birthday cakes, ice cream, cookies, and all the chocolate treats you could ever want. I even have a gluten-free Easy Cast Iron Skillet Pizza Crust for your pizza party! This Vegan Birthday Recipe Roundup is filled with all the goodies. You'll find:
- Cakes in every flavor
- Dessert Toppings (icing, frosting, and even homemade Nutella!)
- Ice Cream
- Birthday Cake Flavored Treats
- Recipes Filled with Chocolate
- Birthday Breakfasts
Birthday Cakes in Every Flavor
No matter what the birthday girl or boy requested, there's a gluten-free and vegan birthday cake recipe to put candles on! Vanilla, carrot, chocolate, and every strawberry shortcake all showed up to party here, and I just know you'll love them.
- Vegan & Gluten-Free Skillet Vanilla Cake
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes with White Sweet Potato Frosting
- Best Vanilla Cupcakes: Vegan & Paleo!
- Homemade Chocolate Sweet Potato Cupcakes with Chocolate Sweet Potato Frosting
- Vegan Grain-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
- Vanilla Sheet Cake with Rainbow Frosting
- Strawberry Shortcake Cake: Vegan & Paleo
- The Best Vegan Ice Cream Cake
- Best Vegan Gluten-Free Chocolate Beet Cake with Chocolate Ganache Frosting (refined sugar-free)
You can't forget the frosting and whipped cream! These can top a birthday cake or be used to make any other dish feel celebratory. My kids love a squirt of coconut whipped cream on top of their smoothie or a drizzle of homemade Nutella or vanilla icing on a bowl of oatmeal.
Vegan Birthday Ice Cream
It's a birthday classic: a slice of cake and a scoop of ice cream! Eating vegan doesn't mean you have to miss out on that, either. I've got a handful of vegan and refined sugar-free ice cream recipes that are easy to make (no churning!) and so tasty.
Birthday Cake Flavor
Birthday cake flavor is just so festive! It tastes like vanilla cake batter with plenty of colorful sprinkles, and it's just the ticket when you're hoping to delight someone on their special day. The birthday cake smoothie has become a tradition in our house, and we all look forward to it!
Chocolate Birthday Recipes
If the birthday person is a chocoholic (guilty!), then these are the recipes to make sure they have as much chocolate as they want on their special day. Brownies and truffles are also easy to transport, so they're great for taking into the office if you have a vegan or gluten-free co-worker to spoil.
I love having an easy treat at lunchtime! These are also perfect for packing in a lunch box so that the birthday person feels celebrated and special when they dig into their meal.
- Sugar Cut-Out Cookies - select a cookie cutter in their favorite shape. I got cute ballerina ones for the girls recently. Star cookie cutters are also fun for the birthday star!
- Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies - serve them as a special treat in champagne flutes with chilled almond milk!
- No-Bake Frosted Vegan Rice Crispy Treats - healthy enough for a snack but tastes (and looks) like dessert!
Start the day with a smile! Making someone you love feel special on their birthday starts first thing in the morning with a breakfast they'll remember. Even oatmeal can feel special with the right touch!
- Vegan Blueberry Pancakes
- Easy Vegan Creamy Chocolate Oatmeal (add my coconut whipped cream and some sprinkles!)
- Baked Chocolate Donuts with Chocolate Ganache Glaze - Vegan & Gluten-Free
- Quick & Easy Mini Pancakes Cereal (make them with sprinkles instead of blueberries and top with coconut whipped cream!)
- Vegan Toaster Pastries (Homemade Pop-Tarts with vegan Nutella!)
I hope you found something sweet and delicious to make for the birthday person! All of these recipes are gluten-free, vegan (no eggs or dairy!), and made without refined sugar or soy. You can even use my Easy Homemade Sugar Scrub for a homemade birthday gift! I hope you'll post and tag me on Instagram if you use any of these recipes on a special day, and please leave a review on the recipe post to help other readers.
Leave a Reply