This just might be the most colorful wrap I've ever seen! The Best Vegan Raw Rainbow Veggie Hummus Wraps with Dipping Sauce are totally customizable so you can add your favorite vegetables (and perhaps try a new one or two!) and roll it up into a handheld, gluten-free meal that's super good for you.
Lunchtime can really sneak up on me! Some days it feels like I'm just getting organized after breakfast when I realize it's already time for lunch. I usually rely on leftovers from the night before, but I get super excited when I remember that I have lunch ready to enjoy. These Vegan Raw Rainbow Veggie Hummus Wraps are super easy to assemble if everything is prepped ahead of time, and they're the most filling and delightfully colorful lunch ever! They're also a fun way to get kids interested in new veggies since you can challenge them to pick something from each color in the rainbow to add to their wrap.
Veggie Hummus Wrap Ingredients
These wraps are perfect for meal preppers! Everything can be cut, mixed, and stored ahead of time so it's easy as can be when the afternoon hunger arrives. My main piece of advice in creating the perfect wrap is to cut everything as small as you can! Having a high-quality knife makes a big difference.
- Tortilla wraps - Grab a gluten-free wrap and start adding ingredients! My favorites are the Siete almond flour wraps.
- Hummus - This adds zesty flavor, plant-based protein, and helps all of your fillings stay in place!
- Red - The first in line for our rainbow! Add red color with halved cherry tomatoes, sliced radishes or julienned red bell pepper.
- Orange - I love the texture of shredded carrots in these Rainbow Veggie Wraps.
- Yellow - Time for yellow! Julienned yellow bell pepper or yellow carrots add the perfect brightness, or try halved yellow cherry tomatoes for a juicier addition.
- Green - I usually do a combination of fresh baby arugula or microgreens and avocado. I love the way creamy avocado pairs with hummus.
- Purple - Red onion, sliced thin, is the quickest way to add great savory flavor. Shredded or julienned purple cabbage would also be great and add a wonderful crunch.
- Fresh herbs - Mint, chives, parsley, or cilantro are one of the surest ways to add a pop of fresh flavor.
- Protein - If your wrap is large enough for a heartier addition, add black beans or chickpeas for filling, plant-based protein.
- Dipping sauce - Pick a sauce, any sauce! I have a full Vegan Sauce Recipe Round Up filled with easy-to-make, flavorful sauces and dips.
The Best Hummus for Veggie Wraps
My favorite hummus recipe is simple and classic: Easy Creamy Hummus Recipe. Making your own is a lot easier than most people realize, and I love being able to adjust the flavors to my preference! I have a bunch of hummus recipes that you can use to add even more color and different veggies into your Rainbow Veggie Wraps, though:
Gluten-Free Veggie Wraps
I love the brand Siete...they have so many products I rely on for gluten-free options! Their Almond Flour Wraps are always in my freezer and I use them often. If you want to skip the wrap altogether, you could use these same ingredients to make a rainbow hummus veggie bowl! Serve it over brown rice or my Easy Coconut Rice for a plant-based meal that is SO satisfying.
Vegan Dipping Sauce for Wraps
Dips just make every recipe more fun! Try a sauce from my Vegan Sauce Recipe Round Up or make one of my favorites listed below.
These Rainbow Veggie Hummus Wraps are vegan (made without dairy, eggs, or meat!), gluten-free, soy-free, and nut-free. You can easily make them paleo depending on the hummus recipe and tortilla you choose (Siete would work for paleo!). I hope you'll make them, tag me on Instagram so I can cheer you on, and leave a review below! If easy, no-stress meals are your kind of cooking, you'd probably enjoy my weekly e-newsletter. New subscribers get sent a printable download with 10 Easy Weeknight Dinners instantly!
More Vegan Lunch Recipes
- The Best Easy Greek Orzo Salad
- Easy Vegan Baked Taquitos
- Vegan Chickpea Avocado “Egg” Salad Sandwich
- Easy Vegan Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Mexican Veggie Burrito Bowls
- Vegan Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Best Chickpea Soup for the Soul
- Easy Vegan Mexican Quinoa Salad
- Rainbow Veggie Kebabs with Chimichurri Sauce
- Quinoa & Mango Stuffed Grilled Avocado
Add your favorite veggies to the Best Rainbow Veggie Hummus Wraps for a gluten-free, vegan, and raw meal that's super good for you!
- tortilla wraps (I love Siete almond flour wraps for gluten-free)
- homemade hummus
- red: halved cherry tomatoes, sliced radishes and/or julienned red bell pepper
- orange: shredded carrots and/or orange bell pepper
- yellow: julienned yellow bell pepper, julienned yellow carrots and/or halved yellow cherry tomatoes
- green: fresh baby arugula and avocado (I usually do a combination of both)
- purple: sliced red onion, shredded purple cabbage and/or julienned purple cabbage
- optional herbs: if you have fresh herbs on hand you can add to the wrap for a pop of fresh flavor (mint, chives, parsley, cilantro)
- optional: add black beans or chickpeas for added protein if your wrap is large enough to accommodate
- optional dipping sauce: select your favorite sauce from my vegan sauce recipe round up (I love the vegan tzatziki sauce, vegan whipped feta, vegan green goddess dressing, chimichurri, vegan "honey" mustard sauce or any of the tahini sauces)
- Place a wrap on a flat surface. Spread hummus over the center of the wrap. Arrange your selection of raw veggies overtop the hummus. I like to arrange by color in rows.
- Add optional herbs or beans if using. Be careful not to overfill the wrap or it will be difficult to fold.
- Fold in the two sides of the wrap using two hands. Roll the wrap with the sides tucked in. With the seam down cut into two halves and enjoy immediately (plain or will your favorite dipping sauce for an added flavor boost).
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: Lunch
Keywords: veggie hummus wrap