If you read my weekly newsletter, you've probably seen exclusive discount codes from my favorite brands. Getting to partner with small businesses is an unexpected perk of blogging...I love learning about new foods and products to try, and it's so exciting to be able to pass discounts along to you! On this page you'll find discount for...
- Snacks & Pantry Faves
- Kitchen Appliances
- Cookware & Food Prep
- Home & Personal Care
Snacks & Pantry Favorites
- I am cooking with chocolate all. the. time...and Hu Chocolate is the brand I always use! 20% off: ELAINE20
- Bearded Brothers Bars are a kid favorite in our house! They have short, clean ingredient lists and fun flavors. Get 10% off with code EATINGBYELAINE
- Real Cereal is the genius company that lets you build your own box of cereal with plant-based ingredients! I especially LOVE their brown rice cereal. EE15 for 15% off!
- Plant-based milk concentrates by Joi are a dream for dairy-free folks! Try it for 15% off with code EATINGBYELAINE
- Another snacking win in my house is Skout Organic Bars. They have high protein options and my kids love the fun flavors. They are super clean ingredients, vegan, gluten-free and refined sugar-free. Get 20% off your order with EATINGBYELAINE
- The highest-quality olive oil I've ever used is by Pomora! 25% off your first order with EBE25
- I've been getting incredible, high-quality produce delivered from Farmer Jones! Use my code ELAINEGORDON for 15% off, and learn more about regenerative farming right here.
- The Almond Cow is a genius appliance that lets you create nut milks at home in minutes. $15 off: ELAINE
- I've always wanted to compost to reduce my food waste but it always felt like a big daunting project that I didn't have time to learn about or implement. I was also unsure about the smell and bug situation from composting in our home. I finally started composting recently when I got a kitchen composter. It takes all the guess work out of composting and the best part is with the push of a button it creates nutrient-dense soil to use in your garden, on your lawn or for your house plants. I feel like this spring and summer I'm going to be my own little regenerative farm! The Lomi composter machine is easy to clean, doesn't smell and looks beautiful on the countertop. You just put all your food scraps in it (it's amazing how quickly we fill it up!) and then push a button to turn it into soil. The cycle takes less than 4 hours and it is seriously effortless and not messy or smelly at all. If you have been curious about composting email me back here and I'm happy to answer any of your questions. This appliance has been a game changer for me and I'm thrilled to now call myself a composter because of it! Using my link you can access their current exclusive sale.
- For smaller-batch plant-based milks, try the Nutr machine (which also makes hot beverages!). $10 off your order over $169 when you use my code ELAINE10
- The Beast Blender was a recent find during my Blenders at Every Budget search and I am SO impressed! Beast is a powerful blender at a really great price point. Shop Beast
- If you're a pizza lover, you NEED an Ooni Pizza Oven. It's a wood-fired crust that's better than a restaurant!
Cookware & Food Prep
- Caraway is my favorite non-toxic ceramic cookware that's beautiful enough to display in your kitchen! Get 10% off with my link
- I love the non-toxic ceramic cookware made by Xtrema. They hold up beautifully and look so classic on the table! My code EatbyE10 takes 10% off.
- I'm a big fan of Nakano Japanese knives and bamboo kitchenware that are as beautiful as they are durable. 10% off: ELAINE
- My favorite kitchen tools come from Zulay, where you can get 20% off with this link. I love their Citrus Juicer, Garlic Press, Magnetic Measuring Spoons, and French Rolling Pin !
- Ellie's Best makes the best Nut Milk Bag. It's such a simple and affordable way to make plant-based milks at home! Use code elaine10 for 10% off.
- Austin Baby Collection makes my favorite silicone bento boxes. All three kids of my kids love the fun designs and I love the size of the five compartments. The matching bags are super functional with insulation, straps, snack holders and water bottle holders as well. Use my code ELAINE15 for 15% off your order.
Home & Personal
- I've used Piper Wai clean body wash and deodorants for years! 20% off: ELAINE20
- Blisslets are stylish bracelets that use acupressure points to help with nausea and motion sickness, a main symptom I get with migraines. Get 15% off with code eatingbyelaine
- Dear Sundays is a nail care brand focused on wellness with 10-free nontoxic, vegan, and cruelty-free products. My code EATINGBYELAINE takes 20% off your order.
- For multivitamins that are vegan, filled with straightforward ingredients, and backed by science, I love the brand Ritual. Grab my code ELAINE20 for 20% off your first order!
- I totally stock up on Primally Pure hand sanitizer. Code ELAINE is good for 10% off!
- On weeks when I know I won't be spending much time in the kitchen, I love using Cook Unity gourmet meal delivery service. You get $50 off your first order with code ELAINEGORDON
- Another delivery service that's super customizable and delicious is Daily Harvest! They have smoothies, bowls, soups, and bakes to make life easier. Use EATINGBYELAINE for $25 off your first order.
- I'm passionate about eating clean, but I've also recently discovered the perks of BREATHING clean! AirDoctor HEPA Air Purifiers are made to keep your air as clean as possible by removing odors, VOCs, pollen, dust, bacteria, smoke, mold, pet dander...and more! Use this link for $300 off for the biggest model (AD5000), $280 off for their all-time favorite model (AD3000), and $120 off their smallest model (AD1000).
- Branch Basics is what I use to clean my entire house (and for our laundry). It smells amazing, works so well, and is such a cool way to reduce plastic waste. Get 10% off the Starter Kit with my code ELAINE10.
A Disclaimer About Sponsored Content and Affiliate Links
One of the main things that enables me to continue sharing free content and recipes on the blog is partnerships with brands! I've worked hard to build my platform, and I take the trust of my audience seriously. I always try products before I recommend them and give my honest feedback. I do earn commissions if you use my link or code to buy a product I recommend, but that's at no extra cost to you as a buyer!