These soups are ready to warm your kitchen and comfort your entire family! My Vegan Soup Recipe Roundup has creamy soups, veggie-filled favorites, and chilis and curries that get two thumbs up from everyone who tries them.
This time of year as the weather cools, I start to crave a warm, cozy bowl of soup. I quickly realized that I had more recipes on my site than I realized. Creamy soups made vegan, veggie-filled options that nourish, and hearty chilis and curries...I knew I had to pull them all together into a Vegan Soup Roundup so they would all be in one place! I even have a whole post about Garnishes to Turn Your Soup Into a Meal. One of my favorite tricks is to add gluten-free orzo to soups and it makes it so much more filling. I also love to add crispy socca to the side of almost any soup, which is great for dipping too! Soups make the best leftovers and freeze so well in addition to being cozy, comforting, healing, nutritious, and easy to make in one pot!
Keep reading, find a favorite, and let's get soup on for dinner. Yum!
Creamy Vegan Soups
Creamy soups like these are just so comforting! They're easy to make in the blender, and I've found ways to create a thick and creamy consistency without using any dairy (thank you, Cashew Cream! And if you're nut-free, use a can of full-fat coconut milk or my Easy Sunflower Seed Cream! These cream sauces both also look beautiful drizzled on top of a bowl of soup). I love serving creamy vegan soups with Easy Homemade Seed Crackers on the side and topped with Crispy Chickpea "Croutons" or Actually Crispy BBQ Chickpeas for a bit of crunch.
- Creamy Vegan Carrot Soups: Toddler- and Kid-Approved Creamy Carrot Soup or Creamy Carrot Ginger Soup for a little more flavor!
- Vegan Pea Soups: Creamy Spring Pea & Asparagus Soup, Asparagus & Pea Soup with Parsley & Spinach, or classic Vegan Split Pea Soup
- Soups with Butternut Squash: Creamy Vegan Roasted Butternut Squash Soup with Roasted Garlic and Instant Pot Vegan Butternut Squash Soup
- Speedy Creamy Vegan Broccoli Soup
- Simple Vegan Cream of Asparagus Soup
- Easy Vegan Blender Pumpkin Soup
- Vegan Cream of Mushroom Soup
These veggie-filled soups are classic comfort food. They're warming, flavorful, and filled with veggies to nourish and sustain you during cold months or when you're not feeling 100%! Vegetable-filled soups like these are great with simple sides like Instant Pot Lebanese Rice, Easy Coconut Rice, or Perfectly Cooked Quinoa. You can also use my No-Waste Vegetable Broth in most of the recipes in this Vegan Soup Roundup!
- Quinoa Minestrone Soup
- Best Chickpea Soup for the Soul
- Split Pea Turmeric & Red Lentil Veggie Soup (If you love this soup, make Spiced Lentil & Split Pea Soup in a Jar as a gift for neighbors, new parents, or as a housewarming or host gift)
- Moroccan Tomato & Chickpea Soup
- Easy Vegan Black Bean Soup
- Spicy Red Lentil Veggie Stew with Crispy Chickpeas
- Creamy Vegan Rainbow Veggie Orzo Soup
- Butternut Squash Coconut Orzo Soup
Chilis & Curries
When you want something hearty, filling, and flavorful, try a chili or curry soup! These soups are perfect for cold days and I'd consider them total comfort food. Serve them with a Vegan Grilled Cheese, Crispy Smashed Potatoes, or an Easy Turmeric Ginger Wellness Boost!
- Three Bean Chili
- Vegan Pumpkin Chili
- Easy Vegan One-Pot Pumpkin Curry
- Easy Vegan Sweet Potato Curry
- Vegan Thai Coconut Curry Soup with Zoodles
More Nourishing, Delicious Vegan Soups
I had to invite my friends from around the internet to join in the Vegan Soup Roundup fun! Here are some of my favorite vegan soup recipes made by my blogger friends. They provide endless inspiration and encouragement as we all cook, enjoy, and share food online!
- Vegan Cream of Mushroom from Jamie at Dishing Out Health
- Whole30 Curried Cauliflower Carrot Soup is on Mary's Whole Life and it is SO flavorful.
- Sweet Potato Kale Soup - Alicia at Dizzy Cook is a fellow foodie friend who is also using food to help with migraines! I love the blend of veggies in this soup.
- Vegan Curried Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Lentils - Molly at Spices in My DNA created this one and it has crispy lentils on top! They are a total soup game changer and right up my alley.
- Immunity Boosting Soup - Liz at I Heart Vegetables made an Immunity Boosting Soup that would be perfect to take to a friend who isn't feeling well...or make, freeze, and keep at home for your own sick day!
- Vegan Greek Lemon Soup - Greek Lemon Soup is just the most wonderful combination! It is from Elena at Best Served Vegan.
- Instant Pot Loaded Veggie Coconut Soup and Kitchen Sink Veggie Soup, both by Laney at Life is But a Dish, are quick, flavorful, and full of nourishment. Yum!
I hope these vegan soup recipes fill your kitchen with warmth and happiness this season! Huge thanks to my online community of cooking friends for sharing their recipes as well. I hope you'll tag me on Instagram if you make one of these recipes, and drop a review below your favorites!