C is for Cookie...and V is for Vegan, and G is for Gluten-free! This Vegan & Gluten-Free Cookie Recipe Roundup has all of the cookies you're craving, and they're made without dairy, eggs, gluten, soy, peanuts, or refined sugar. I've perfected these recipes and I'm so excited for you to enjoy them, too!
Cookie monsters unite! There is nothing quite as nostalgic as a pan of chocolate chip cookies coming out of the oven. Having gluten-free and vegan cookie recipes I love is non-negotiable, so I've tested, tweaked, and sampled these recipes until they're just right! Whether you keep it old-school with chocolate chip, crave a heartier oatmeal cookie, love frosting sugar cookies, or look forward to the variety of holiday cookies, this Vegan & Gluten-Free Cookies Recipe Roundup has delicious cookies to last all year. Start preheating the oven and gathering ingredients, because we're making cookies! And if you want the perfect pairing, I love starting Slow Cooker Gingerbread Steamers that make my house smell yummy and taste so good with cookies!
The holidays call for cookies! These special-occasion treats help my family get right into the holiday spirit and we love baking them for friends, family, and neighbors all season long. It's so fun to have vegan, gluten-free, peanut-free, and soy-free options for folks with allergies. They get so surprised!
- Soft-Baked Gingersnap Cookies (vegan, GF, nut-free + refined sugar-free)
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Vegan Double Chocolate Peppermint Cookies (gluten-free + refined sugar-free)
- Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies made with my Raspberry Chia Jam (you could also use my homemade Nutella recipe in place of the jam)
- Vegan Snickerdoodles
- Hanukkah Gelt Cookies
- Midnight Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies and Milk for New Year’s Eve
- Best Fluffy Pumpkin Cookies drizzled with Easy Vanilla Blender Icing
- No-Bake Bird Nest Cookies for Easter
Chocolate Chip Cookies
The classic, the beloved, everyone's favorite...the Chocolate Chip Cookie! I know that most folks have a recipe they swear by, but my philosophy is the more the merrier! Each one of these variations on a classic Chocolate Chip Cookie is special in their own way, and they're all gluten-free, vegan (no butter or eggs!), soy-free, and refined sugar-free. Dunk them in The Best Homemade Almond Milk, Oat Milk, Easy Homemade Cashew Milk, or even Chocolate Hemp Seed Milk!
I'm not sure if any cookie gets my kids quite as excited as sugar cookies. They're perfect for any season or holiday, too! From heart-shaped Valentine's Day cookies to frosted Halloween pumpkins to Hanukkah stars and dreidels, we make all of our favorite shapes from these recipes. Make sure to check out my vegan icing and frosting recipes for the perfect dairy-free toppings!
- Sugar Cut-Out Cookies (vegan + gluten-free + refined sugar-free)
- Easy, No Flour “Sugar” Cookies (vegan & gf + paleo)
- Vegan Gluten-Free Lemon Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy Vanilla Blender Icing, Easy Vanilla Frosting, or Chocolate Sweet Potato Frosting
Vegan Oatmeal Cookies
Are you unsure about oatmeal? A lot of people think of oatmeal cookies as the less-exciting cousin to chocolate chip, but these recipes stand on their own as star of the show! They totally deserved their own section in the Vegan & Gluten-Free Cookie Recipe Roundup. From classic Oatmeal Raisin to Cranberry & Chocolate Chunk, these gluten-free oatmeal cookies are top of my list.
- Healthy Flourless Monster Cookies
- Best Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Cranberry and Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal Cookies
- Vegan and Gluten-Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies (refined sugar-free)
- Healthy No-Bake Chocolate Cookies (vegan + gluten-free + refined sugar-free)
Please remember to tag me on Instagram when you make my recipes...I love seeing your creations! You can even leave a review on individual recipe posts.
You can subscribe to my newsletter for a printable PDF with my 10 favorite weeknight dinners, too. Enjoy!