Crackers, veggies, toast…you’ll be dipping everything you can think of! This addictive Vegan Whipped Feta Dip is creamy, savory, and perfectly seasoned. One bite and you’ll fall in love!
Do you ever have something in your refrigerator that’s so good, you literally cannot stop thinking about it? That’s this Addictive Vegan Whipped Feta Dip for me. I know I should pace myself and enjoy it slowly, savor each bite, and share it with the whole family…but it’s so creamy and delicious that I just can’t stop dipping my favorite veggies and crackers in it!
Ingredients in Whipped Feta Dip
This dish is super simple…just a couple ingredients, a minute or two in the food processor, and you’re ready to start dipping! Here are the ingredients you’ll need to gather:
- Vegan feta – I use the brand VioLife. You can find vegan cheeses in the health food section of the grocery store or at natural grocers like Sprouts or Whole Foods!
- Vegan cream cheese – For extra creaminess! I like the Kite Hill brand best here. You can also make an easy swap for my Homemade Vegan Sour Cream.
- Garlic – I used a large garlic clove. You can add more if you love a garlicky flavor!
- Lemon – Fresh is always best. The juice of one large lemon is perfect!
- Extra virgin olive oil – I always recommend going higher quality for dips if you can, since you’ll be able to taste the difference!
How to Eat Vegan Whipped Feta
This dip is so creamy and addicting, I could eat it with a spoon! There’s no wrong way to eat Whipped Feta, but here are a few of my favorites:
- With veggies: raw chilled cucumber, red bell pepper, or celery. Add a balsamic vinegar glaze on top!
- As an appetizer on crostinis with roasted tomatoes on top!
- Paired with Greek dishes like my Vegan Greek Sheetpan Dinner, Mediterranean Quinoa Bowl, or falafel
- Topped with roasted tomatoes and scooped up with Easy Almond Flour Crackers or my Superseed Crackers
- Spooned on top of Crispy Oven Roasted Cauliflower
- Served on toast with fresh cherry tomatoes
- As a spread on pitas, wraps, sandwiches, pasta or even pizza
The Best Vegan Feta
My very favorite brand of vegan feta cheese is VioLife! I’ve found it at both Sprouts and Whole Foods and it’s perfect in so many of my favorite dishes. I use it in Vegan Baked Feta Pasta and as a salad topping for my Arugula Salad with Candied Walnuts and Dates, Watermelon Mint Avocado Feta Salad, and many others!
Vegan Cream Cheese for Dips
This recipe also calls for a vegan cream cheese for maximum silky-smooth creaminess! I use and love the Kite Hill brand, which are at most natural grocery stores. You could also substitute 2/3 cup of my homemade Vegan Sour Cream, which has a cashew base and can be made quickly and easily in your blender.
This easy Vegan Whipped Feta Dip is made without dairy or eggs. It’s also soy-free and has no refined sugar…and it’s still so creamy, delicious, and addicting! I just know you’re going to love it. I hope you’ll tag me on Instagram and drop a review below when you try it.
Addictive Vegan Whipped Feta Dip is creamy, savory, and perfectly seasoned. One bite and you’ll fall in love!
For the vegan whipped feta
- 1, 8 ounce package/block vegan feta cheese (I love VioLife brand and buy it at Whole Foods and Sprouts)
- 4 ounces vegan cream cheese (I love Miyoko brand or Kite Hill brand) OR substitute 2/3 cup of my homemade vegan sour cream
- 1 large juicy lemon, juiced
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (plus more for garnish if desired)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Add all main ingredients to a 7-cup food processor and process until perfectly smooth and creamy (about 30 seconds). Stop and scrape down the sides as needed.
- Add any additional ingredients desired and make it your own! You can’t go wrong with this one, I promise!
- Transfer to a serving dish and drizzle with olive oil if desired (for presentation and added depth of flavor). Serve with roasted or raw veggies, crackers, chips, freshly baked pita, toast or crostini or paired with pizza, pasta, or Greek dishes. We also love it as a spread for pitas, wraps and sandwiches.
- Store leftovers in an airtight storage container. Store in your refrigerator for up to five days.
- Category: Appetizer/Condiment
- Method: Food Processor