Everyone loves a Christmas Wreath Veggie Platter! Use your favorite greens and a bell pepper bow to surround a bowl of vegan French Onion or Ranch Dip!
This Christmas Wreath Veggie Platter is perfect for any holiday gathering! My French Onion Dip has become a total favorite, so I'm always making extra Caramelized Onions and Vegan Sour Cream to have a batch of this dip in the house. It's incredible with chips, crackers, and of course...veggies! This platter would also be great with my Vegan & Paleo Homemade Ranch. It's super easy to get creative with your favorites and turn them into a holiday wreath surrounding a bowl of this delicious dip. I used broccoli, cucumber, peas, radishes, cherry tomatoes, and a bell pepper bow for a beautiful, festive wreath.
This Christmas Wreath Veggie Platter is gluten-free, vegan (no dairy or eggs!), refined sugar-free, and soy-free. Check out the full Christmas Fun with Food post! It has wreaths, trees, reindeer, and snowmen, all created out of healthy ingredients and fun, festive touches. Make sure to tag me on Instagram and leave a review if you make any of these fun recipes!
More Christmas Recipes & Fun
- Best Vegan and Gluten-Free Christmas Recipes
- Christmas Pancakes - Reindeer, Santa, & Snowman Pancakes
- Eating by Elaine Holiday Gift Guide
- Vegan Paleo Easy DIY Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Homemade Holiday: Food Gifts for Everyone!
- Vegan and Gluten-Free Cookie Recipe Roundup
- Easy Maple Cinnamon Vanilla Baked Pears
- Cranberry Pomegranate Spritzer
- Homemade Peppermint Body Scrub (Candy Cane Themed for Holiday Gifting)
- Slow Cooker Vegan Gingerbread Steamers or Blender Hot Chocolate (vegan + paleo)
Christmas Wreath Veggie Platter
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Diet: Vegan
Use your favorite greens and a bell pepper bow to surround a bowl of vegan French Onion or Ranch Dip for a Christmas Wreath Veggie Platter!
- Vegan French Onion Dip
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- ¼ of an English cucumber
- handful sugar snap peas
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (or grape tomatoes)
- 2-3 radishes, sliced
- red bell pepper, core and stem removed, cut into ribbon shaped pieces [for the wreath bow]
- Arrange dip in a small round dish in the center of a large round platter. Garnish with diced chives if desired.
- Add broccoli florets around the dip. Add sugar snap peas and cucumber slices. Decorate with radish slices and tomatoes.
- Decorate the top of the platter with the red bell pepper ribbon-shaped slices. The bottom of the bell pepper is perfect for the larger rounded parts of the ribbon. Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving.
Inspired by Yummy Healthy Eats
- Prep Time: 15
- Category: Appetizer
Keywords: Christmas Wreath Veggie Platter
Leave a Reply