It's that time of the year! Everyone is brainstorming gifts to delight their loved ones, and I've got a few ideas to help you out. This post is stocked with holiday gifts for the home cook, sustainable and reusable products, small appliances I swear by, smoothie & juice must-haves, and even some self-care moments that anyone would appreciate!
If you're checking items off your list and looking for a few more ideas for those hard-to-shop-for people on your list, I've assembled a collection of holiday gift guides! These are categories that I felt qualified to suggest must-have items for and it was so fun to put together. I hope these make your elf duties just a little bit easier! In this Holiday Gift Guide you'll find...
- Gifts for the Home Cook
- Sustainable & Reusable Gifts
- Kitchen Appliances I Swear By
- Gifts for Smoothie & Juice Lovers
- Self-Care Gifts Anyone Would Appreciate
Many of the links I provide are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission if you buy a product at no extra cost to you. Thank you so much for supporting my business in this way!
Gift Ideas: For the Home Cook
I love shopping for people who love to make food! Recipe development, cooking, and sharing food is such a huge part of my life that I get so excited when it's time to shop for people with the same interests. I tried to collect items both big and small that would make time in the kitchen more enjoyable!
- Kitchen Scissors or a high-quality Chef's Knife (my code ELAINE gets you 10% off!). Pair it with a Maple Cutting Board for a really elegant gift for new homeowners!
- Non-stick, non-toxic, high-quality, absolutely gorgeous Ceramic Cookware by Caraway...this set is so impressive.
- Garlic lover? Me too. You can't go wrong with a Garlic Press! Use code ELAINE-10 for 10% off.
- A beautiful Dutch Oven (I use mine for SO MANY recipes!)
- For lasagna lovers: a classic Rectangular Baking Dish...plus a printed copy of my No-Boil Lasagna Bake recipe, which is perfect for weeknights.
- A Cast Iron Skillet is one of the most useful and versatile items in my kitchen!
- Magnetic Measuring Spoons, the cutest stocking stuffer ever! These stack up neatly in a drawer and have both narrow and wide spoon heads. Use code ELAINE-10 for 10% off!
- A Kitchen Scale is so helpful for baking! Many European recipes give measurements in weight, so it makes those recipes easier to follow as well.
- This Wood Salt Keeper, along with a jar of high-quality flaky sea salt, would make any home cook swoon.
- High-quality Olive Oil is always, always appreciated. With Pomona they adopt an olive tree in Italy and receive olive oil all year long! Use my code EBE25 for 25% off and send them to my Sauces Roundup for homemade dressings, sauces, and dips! You could even pair it with a Salad Dressing Shaker.
- A Stainless Steel Spider Strainer comes in handy all the time.
Gift Ideas: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!
I had to include a section in the gift guide for products that help reduce waste. Not only do these things keep garbage out of the landfill, they're budget-friendly as well! Reusable items make great gifts because the upfront cost can be higher, so it's an awesome gift to give to friends or family members who want to live more sustainably.
- Muslin Produce Bags eliminate the need for plastic in the produce aisle. It's such a simple swap!
- Branch Basics is what I use to clean my entire house (and for our laundry). It smells amazing, works so well, and is such a cool way to reduce plastic waste. Get 15% off the Starter Kit with my code ELAINE10.
- My favorite reusable straws are these Glass Straws. They're stronger than you might think, and so beautiful and enjoyable to use!
- A Nut Milk Bag is a super helpful tool for making plant-based milks at home. Gift it with Glass Milk Bottles for the cutest bundle!
- High quality glass food storage just might be one of the most practical gifts. I would be thrilled! I also love these Round Glass Storage Jars.
- Silicone Straws are colorful, fun, and super easy to wash!
- Know someone who commutes? Give them a lunch bag they'll use for years! For little ones, we love these colorful Bento Lunch Boxes.
- Swap disposable plastic bags for Silicone Food Storage Bags, which also come in Food Zip Cup size.
- Reusable Food Pouches are an awesome way for parents with young kids to make their own squeeze pouches without the waste. When my kids were younger we used these for homemade baby food!
- My Very Favorite Storage Jars are not only beautiful, they're perfect for storing dry pantry goods, sauces and dressings...really, anything and everything!
Holiday Gift Guide: Appliances
I have several go-to appliances in my kitchen that make food prep so much easier! Any one of these high-quality gadgets would make really great gifts, especially for someone who is hard to shop for.
- A Food Processor is close to the top of my list of kitchen must-haves. I use this one all the time for hummus, homemade nut butters, pesto, energy balls, nutella, dips and more!
- 9-Speed Handheld Mixer, which is a lot less bulky than a stand mixer and saves so much time and energy while food prepping.
- The Instant Pot speeds up the prep of some of my favorite recipes. It also makes perfect rice and quinoa in minutes! Here is my Instant Pot Recipe Round-Up.
- KitchenAid Mini Food Processor/Food Chopper makes veggie prep so simple. Plus, my kids love pushing the button! It's an easy way to let them help in the kitchen. I use it for small batch recipes like salad dressings and sauces when I don't need my larger machine.
- The absolute MVP in my kitchen: my KitchenAid Blender. I use it for smoothies, soups, dips, sauces...everything.
- A Stainless Steel Kettle that produces boiling water in minutes. It's a dream come true!
- The Almond Cow is honestly one of the coolest kitchen gadgets I own. Make your own nut milks in a snap! Use code ELAINE for $15 off.
- A Convection Toaster Oven is a really versatile appliance that you can use in a thousand different ways.
Gift Ideas: Juice & Smoothies
I love smoothies so much, I wrote the book on them! My Rock Your Blender cookbook is filled with recipes that are exclusive and can't be found on the blog. They all taste like treats, but they're packed with nutrients that will make you feel amazing. Here are a bunch of other items that would be awesome to gift to anyone who loves homemade juices or smoothies!
- The Breville Juice Fountain Cold Juicer is our FAVORITE for making Our Favorite Fresh Homemade Juices.
- The very best gift for smoothie lovers is my Rock Your Blender cookbook!
- My favorite Glass Tumbler with a Straw for perfect on-the-go juice and smoothie enjoyment.
- An Apple Corer for speedy apple prep. Send them to my Easy Instant Pot Homemade Applesauce recipe...or the Full Apple Recipe Roundup!
- Our favorite Citrus Juicer, which you can get for 10% off with my code ELAINE-10. I love this for homemade orange juice and fresh squeezed lemonade.
- Having a Miniature Tool Set with a couple of little spatulas is so handy--I use them to get all the smoothie out of my blender.
- How cute would a Lemon Squeezer be as a stocking stuffer or paired with a Glass Pitcher, which makes any beverage look elegant?!
- For the ultimate smoothie lover gift, go with my KitchenAid Blender, the best investment I've made for excellent smoothies (and soups, dips, sauces...everything!).
- Some of my very favorite smoothie boosters are Chia Seeds and Hemp Hearts. You could put them in a wide-mouth jar with a ribbon!
Gift Ideas: Self Care
Self-care gifts are the most fun to give! These are things that I always hesitate to buy for myself, but if they were given as a gift, I would be so grateful. I rounded up a bunch of gifts that would help someone you love remember to take some time for themselves.
- Polarized Round Sunglasses are my absolute favorite. I have two pairs!
- These Fleece-Lined Leggings are super warm and perfect for anyone who lives somewhere cold...but wants to keep going on walks outside! I have two pairs of these and basically live in them during winter!
- Ambiance Lighting for someone who loves to entertain or just relax and enjoy their space in a different way. We also have this Philips hue gradient light strip for our bar area and absolutely love it.
- The very prettiest Watering Can for anyone who loves their house plants. How fun would it be to give it with a new plant?! Pothos and Monstera are both excellent options for gifting because they're easy to keep alive...and you can find them at Home Depot, Trader Joe's, etc! All my outdoor garden product recommendations can be found here.
- Everyone who opens a pair of Fuzzy Slipper Socks gets the biggest smile on their face. They're just so soft and plush! I own them and need a second pair because my feet are very sad when they are being washed.
- A classy, sweet gift that I love to give: a simple Heart Picture Frame. It's awesome for grandparents or in-laws with a sentimental photo placed inside, for newlyweds with a wedding photo, or for a sibling with an old family photo to make them smile.
- The Warmest Winter Jacket that's reasonably priced, comes in tons of colors, and is actually really warm and cozy!
- Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer...because anything that makes the constant hand washing a little gentler on our skin is a win! Use the code EATINGBYELAINE for 10% off.
- This non-toxic Nail Polish comes in the most incredible colors and makes at-home manicures so much fun. My daughters love nail dates! My code EATINGBYELAINE gets 10% off.
- Dr. Bronner's Sugar Soap has the cutest packaging. I'm obsessed with the smell of it. I'd pair it with a favorite hand cream!
- A Vinyl Record Player is such a classic gift for someone who loves music.
- Sea Moss Gel sounds strange, but it's the coolest addition to your self-care routine! Put it in juices and smoothies, or use it as a hair and face mask...it's incredible either way!
- Piper Wai makes my favorite deodorant and body wash with super short, clean ingredient lists. Use the code ELAINE20 for 20% off!
- Moringa Leaf Powder makes the most beautiful and delicious vibrant green Iced Vanilla Mint Moringa Latte. Print the recipe and gift it with a beautiful drinking glass!
- A 5-Minute Gratitude Journal or a Guided Self-Care Journal with prompts for mindfulness, gratitude, and positivity are super thoughtful gifts as we head into a new year.
- I love gifting a Modern Textured Vase! Fill it with your favorite flowers for an extra-special gesture.