Add your favorite veggies to the Best Rainbow Veggie Hummus Wraps for a gluten-free, vegan, and raw meal that's super good for you!
- tortilla wraps (I love Siete almond flour wraps for gluten-free)
- homemade hummus
- red: halved cherry tomatoes, sliced radishes and/or julienned red bell pepper
- orange: shredded carrots and/or orange bell pepper
- yellow: julienned yellow bell pepper, julienned yellow carrots and/or halved yellow cherry tomatoes
- green: fresh baby arugula and avocado (I usually do a combination of both)
- purple: sliced red onion, shredded purple cabbage and/or julienned purple cabbage
- optional herbs: if you have fresh herbs on hand you can add to the wrap for a pop of fresh flavor (mint, chives, parsley, cilantro)
- optional: add black beans or chickpeas for added protein if your wrap is large enough to accommodate
- optional dipping sauce: select your favorite sauce from my vegan sauce recipe round up (I love the vegan tzatziki sauce, vegan whipped feta, vegan green goddess dressing, chimichurri, vegan "honey" mustard sauce or any of the tahini sauces)
- Place a wrap on a flat surface. Spread hummus over the center of the wrap. Arrange your selection of raw veggies overtop the hummus. I like to arrange by color in rows.
- Add optional herbs or beans if using. Be careful not to overfill the wrap or it will be difficult to fold.
- Fold in the two sides of the wrap using two hands. Roll the wrap with the sides tucked in. With the seam down cut into two halves and enjoy immediately (plain or will your favorite dipping sauce for an added flavor boost).
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: Lunch
Keywords: veggie hummus wrap