Quick, two-ingredient Clementine Pumpkins are a kid favorite every time! Make them with a peeled clementine or let your imagination run wild and draw a jack-o-lantern face on the clementine skin with a non-toxic marker.
This is another SUPER simple Halloween snack! Kids love it because it's a simple spin on one of their already-beloved snack foods. Clementine Pumpkins are perfect for adding to a lunch or snack board. You could even leave the skin on and let them draw a jack-o-lantern on with a non-toxic black marker before they peel and eat it!
I hope you have fun with these vegan, gluten-free, soy-free, nut-free, and paleo Halloween Clementine Pumpkins! If you make them, tag me on Instagram and leave a review below so I can cheer you on in your Halloween festivities.
More Vegan Halloween Fun
- Allergen-free Halloween candy you can make at home: Easy Healthier Homemade Crunch Bars (vegan + gluten-free), Homemade Almond Joy Bars (vegan + paleo), Vegan Almond Butter Cups (refined sugar-free + gluten-free), Homemade Vegan Chocolate (Refined Sugar-Free)
- Ultimate Vegan and Gluten-Free Pumpkin Recipe Roundup
- Ultimate Halloween Recipe Roundup (vegan + gluten-free)
- How to Make Homemade Pumpkin Puree in the Instant Pot and How to Make Pumpkin Puree (easy oven method)
- Dye-Free Vegan Candy Corn Smoothie
- Healthy Halloween Toast (No Waste + Vegan)
- How to Roast Pumpkin Seeds
- Halloween Fun with Food: Haunted Houses, Hummus & Bell Pepper Jack-O-Lanterns, One-Eyed Apple Monsters, Date & Pretzel Spiders, Boo-Nana Ghost Bananas
Quick, two-ingredient Clementine Pumpkins are a kid favorite every time! For extra fun, draw Jack O Lantern faces on before peeling!
- 4 clementines or tangerines (ideally without seeds), peeled
- For the stem: celery ends (shown in photo), green bell peppers cut into tiny stems, or jalapeno stems (not ideal but works in a pinch)
- Just stick the stem into the top of the clementine or tangerine and serve immediately!
- Prep Time: 2