Let's do Halloween with vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free treats! Can it be done? I say absolutely! These BOO-Nana Ghost Bananas add plenty of spooky silliness to your table, and they're so simple to make that kids can do it on their own!
You may have guessed by now that I absolutely LOVE Halloween! I love decorating my house, getting dressed up, and including my kids in the fun. I love making spooky, tasty dye-free treats for and with my kids. It's a non-stop party, starting with these Boo-Nana Ghost Bananas! These are one of the easiest Halloween recipes you can make. Vegan chocolate chips are perfect for little eyes and mouths, and they take less than a minute to assemble. Every one of my kids gets a kick out of seeing these silly ghosts on their breakfast or snack plate, and "Boo-Nana" is as fun to say as it is to eat!
I hope you have fun with these vegan, gluten-free, soy-free, nut-free, and paleo Halloween Ghost Bananas! If you make them, please tag me on Instagram and leave a review below so I can cheer you on in your Halloween festivities.
More Vegan Halloween Fun
- Allergen-free Halloween candy you can make at home: Easy Healthier Homemade Crunch Bars (vegan + gluten-free), Homemade Almond Joy Bars (vegan + paleo), Vegan Almond Butter Cups (refined sugar-free + gluten-free), Homemade Vegan Chocolate (Refined Sugar-Free)
- Ultimate Vegan and Gluten-Free Pumpkin Recipe Roundup
- Ultimate Halloween Recipe Roundup (vegan + gluten-free)
- How to Make Homemade Pumpkin Puree in the Instant Pot and How to Make Pumpkin Puree (easy oven method)
- Dye-Free Vegan Candy Corn Smoothie
- Healthy Halloween Toast (No Waste + Vegan)
- How to Roast Pumpkin Seeds
- Healthy Monster Cookies
- Halloween Fun with Food: Clementine Pumpkins, Haunted Houses, Hummus & Bell Pepper Jack-O-Lanterns, One-Eyed Apple Monsters, Date & Pretzel Spiders
Halloween Fun with Food: Boo-Nana Ghost Bananas
- Total Time: 3 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Diet: Vegan
These easy Ghost Bananas are the perfect vegan, refined sugar-free Halloween snack! My kids love making AND eating them.
- 2 bananas, peeled and halved
- 12 vegan chocolate chips
- Just before serving, peel the bananas and halve them. Place the banana halves on a tray or plate with the cut side down. Place 3 chocolate chips on each banana to make the ghost face (two eyes and an open mouth).
- Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 3
- Category: Snack
Leave a Reply