This Vegan Gluten-Free Granola Bark is the perfect snack or treat! Everyone loves it, and since it hardens in the freezer, it's a super refreshing treat in the summertime. It's loaded with nourishing and filling ingredients that will make you feel great while you get to enjoy a sweet drizzle of chocolate!
Do you ever try a snack that just hits the spot? That's now this Vegan & Gluten-Free Granola Bark is for me. It's filling enough for breakfast or a post-workout snack, but it has a sweetness that makes it just as good for a dessert after dinner. The almond butter and chocolate combination is totally addicting, and it's so nutritious that I don't mind that my kids are just as hooked as I am!
Ingredients in Granola Bark
I love how that bark spreads into a substantial layer on the pan and then breaks into perfect snacking pieces.
- Granola - I have a REALLY easy recipe that uses pantry ingredients. I make it regularly!
- Almond Butter - Use raw, creamy almond butter for the best texture and flavor. I love this recipe for homemade! The raw flavor is nice and mild and doesn't overpower the granola bark with roasted almond flavor.
- Maple syrup - Look for pure maple syrup that's free of any refined sugar! I love this brand and order it via subscribe and save on Amazon Prime.
- Coconut flour - I love the brand I linked because it has just one ingredient: coconut!
- Vegan chocolate - Hu is my all-time favorite! You can use my code ELAINE for a discount on your order.
- Salt - fine salt for mixing in and flaky salt for sprinkling on top!
Health Benefits of Almonds
Almonds offer a lot of nutritional benefits and I use them all the time! They are low in carbohydrates and high in protein. Almonds also offer a good source of fiber, healthy fats, vitamin E and magnesium. They even provide iron and calcium! Store almonds in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer for the longest shelf life possible. I love making my own Homemade Raw Creamy Almond Butter and that's the almond butter I use in this recipe.
All About Oats
This recipe uses my Easy Homemade Granola as a base, which is so easy to make and contains pantry ingredients that I always have on hand! You can use a favorite store-bought granola, but I love my quick homemade recipe. According to the Whole Grains Council, oats are higher in protein and healthful fats and lower in carbohydrates than most other whole grains. I love to incorporate oats into my diet because they are full of soluble fiber that helps me feel fuller longer! This granola adds a nutritious boost to your snack or treat.
My Favorite Vegan Chocolate
I love Hu brand chocolate! They come in bars or gems, both of which would work in this recipe since you're melting it and drizzling it over the bark. The Hu ingredient list is simple, vegan, and paleo, but filled with rich chocolate flavor that I use in so many dessert recipes.
This granola bark is totally gluten-free, vegan, and free of refined sugar! It's a sweet treat or snack that everyone at your table can enjoy. I would absolutely love it if you left a review of this recipe below! You can also tag me on Instagram so I can see your creations.
More Sweet Treats
Vegan Almond Butter Cups
Almond Butter & Jelly Energy Bites
Vegan & Gluten-Free Olive Oil Sweet Potato Brownies
Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies
No-Bake Vegan Almond Butter Brown Rice Crisp Treats
Creamy Vegan Cinnamon Vanilla Fruit Dip
No-Churn Chocolate Cherry Ice Cream
Granola Energy Bites
- 1 cup granola (this is my all-time favorite granola recipe that works so well in this recipe)
- ½ cup creamy raw almond butter (unsalted, unsweetened)
- ½ tablespoon pure maple syrup
- ½ tablespoon coconut flour
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup vegan refined sugar-free chocolate, melted
- flaky sea salt for sprinkling overtop
- Add granola, almond butter, maple syrup, coconut flour and salt to a mixing bowl and stir well to combine. The mixture should be thick.
- Use a spatula to transfer the granola mixture on to a parchment lined small baking pan or baking sheet that can fit in your freezer. Use the spatula to spread it out into one even layer about ½-inch thick.
- Drizzle melted vegan refined sugar-free chocolate overtop.
- Sprinkle the top of the bark with flaky sea salt.
- Place the granola bark in the freezer until it hardens up a bit (about an hour).
- Enjoy straight from the freezer. It will soften up the longer it sits out at room temperature but that is okay if you are not worried about the presentation.
- Prep Time: 10
- Category: snack/dessert
- Method: Freezer
Keywords: granola bark