- 1 cup granola (this is my all-time favorite granola recipe that works so well in this recipe)
- 1/2 cup creamy raw almond butter (unsalted, unsweetened)
- 1/2 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut flour
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup vegan refined sugar-free chocolate, melted
- flaky sea salt for sprinkling overtop
- Add granola, almond butter, maple syrup, coconut flour and salt to a mixing bowl and stir well to combine. The mixture should be thick.
- Use a spatula to transfer the granola mixture on to a parchment lined small baking pan or baking sheet that can fit in your freezer. Use the spatula to spread it out into one even layer about 1/2-inch thick.
- Drizzle melted vegan refined sugar-free chocolate overtop.
- Sprinkle the top of the bark with flaky sea salt.
- Place the granola bark in the freezer until it hardens up a bit (about an hour).
- Enjoy straight from the freezer. It will soften up the longer it sits out at room temperature but that is okay if you are not worried about the presentation.
- Prep Time: 10
- Category: snack/dessert
- Method: Freezer
Keywords: granola bark