Start with gluten-free toast and homemade vegan Nutella to make this fun Halloween Spider Web Toast! I top it with date and pretzel spiders for one of our favorite October snacks.
Easy Vegan Spider Web Toast
This is the only time I'll allow spider webs in my kitchen! This Sweet Spider Web Toast is as much fun to make as it is to eat, which is really saying something...because it's absolutely delicious! I made it with my Healthy Homemade Vegan Nutella, which is totally free of refined sugar, and the web is made with Cashew Vanilla Icing. You could also use my Vegan Cream Cheese Frosting. I also have a Vegan Vanilla Cinnamon Fruit Dip that would work really well as spider webs drizzled onto toast! Our sweet little spider friends are made with dates cut in half. I used broken-up pretzel pieces for the legs! Aren't they delightfully spooky?! It's one of the best spider recipes on the web! 😉
More Halloween Fun
I hope you love this vegan, gluten-free Halloween snack. If you make it, please tag me on Instagram so I can see your spooky fun...and don't forget to leave a review below!
- All of the Halloween No-Waste Toast Recipes: Vegan Grilled Cheese Ghosts on Halloween Toast, Spooky Pizza Toast: Spider Web & Mummies With Vegan Mozzarella, and Gluten-Free Pumpkin Hummus Toast
- Ultimate Halloween Recipe Roundup (vegan + gluten-free)
- Halloween Fun with Food (vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free)
- How to Make Homemade Pumpkin Puree in the Instant Pot and How to Roast Pumpkin Seeds
- Ultimate Vegan and Gluten-Free Pumpkin Recipe Roundup
- Fall Smoothie Recipe Roundup
- Vegan & Gluten-Free Fall Meal Plan (+ Grocery List!)
This Spider Web Toast is made with vegan Nutella for a dairy-free snack. Top it with date spiders for a spooky, delicious treat!
- 1 piece of whole wheat toast (gluten-free if desired*)
- 2 tablespoons homemade Nutella (chocolate hummus would also work here)
- 2 tablespoons homemade cashew icing (or Vegan Cream Cheese Frosting or cinnamon vanilla fruit dip)
- Medjool date, pitted
- pretzel twists (I love From the Ground Up Cauliflower pretzel twists for gluten-free*)
- Lightly toast one piece of bread.
- Spread nutella overtop to cover the toast entirely.
- Use a fork or squeeze bottle with fine tip to make the spider web design out of the cashew icing.
- Halve the date lengthwise for the spider's body and place on the web.
- Break the pretzel twists to create tiny spider legs and add 6 pieces (3 on each side of the date). Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: Snack