Banana snowmen with grape and strawberry hats, chocolate chip buttons, and a sprinkle of coconut snow? It's the most adorable, edible Frosty the Fruit Snowman Snack you've ever seen!
How to Make Fruit Snowman Snack
Look at this holly jolly little banana Fruit Snowman Snack! These are especially fun if you live somewhere warm and don't get enough snow to make a snowman. Just blast Frosty on the Alexa and you can assemble your own festive buddies no matter the weather! This is made with all fruits that are easy to cut, which makes it perfect for younger kids to practice (safe and supervised!) knife skills.
This Fruit Snowman Snack recipe is gluten-free, vegan (no dairy or eggs!), refined sugar-free, and soy-free. Check out the full Christmas Fun with Food post! It has wreaths, trees, reindeer, and snowmen, all created out of healthy ingredients and fun, festive touches. Make sure to tag me on Instagram and leave a review if you make any of these fun recipes!
More Christmas Recipes & Fun
- Best Vegan and Gluten-Free Christmas Recipes
- Christmas Pancakes - Reindeer, Santa, & Snowman Pancakes
- Eating by Elaine Holiday Gift Guide
- Vegan Paleo Easy DIY Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Homemade Holiday: Food Gifts for Everyone!
- Vegan and Gluten-Free Cookie Recipe Roundup
- Easy Maple Cinnamon Vanilla Baked Pears
- Cranberry Pomegranate Spritzer
- Homemade Peppermint Body Scrub (Candy Cane Themed for Holiday Gifting)
- Slow Cooker Vegan Gingerbread Steamers or Blender Hot Chocolate (vegan + paleo)
Banana snowmen with fruit hats, chocolate buttons, and coconut snow make the most adorable, edible Frosty the Fruit Snowman Snack ever!
- 1 banana (for snowman body), peeled and sliced into ¼-inch rounds (save the banana peel for a cute snowman scarf!)
- 3-4 strawberries, hulled and halved lengthwise (for hat)
- 3-4 green grapes, halved lengthwise (for hat pom pom)
- 2 tablespoons raisins (for eyes)
- 2 tablespoons mini vegan chocolate chips (for buttons)
- 2-3 baby carrots, sliced into small tiny pieces (for nose)
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut (for snow background)
- Arrange three banana slices on a long toothpick/bamboo spear (this is the snowman body). You can also just lay the banana slices flat on a platter or plate if you don't have a toothpick or food spear.
- Place strawberries and grapes on top of each snowman's body with the cut side down.
- Add two raisins to the top banana slice for the eyes.
- Add mini chocolate chips to the middle banana slice for the buttons.
- Carefully place a tiny slice of a baby carrot just beneath the raisin eyes for the snowman's nose.
- Sprinkle coconut overtop and around the snowmen to make it look like it is snowing. Enjoy immediately.
Recipe adapted from One Handed Cooks