Easy Homemade Pumpkin Milk is the perfect way to make vegan fall drinks. You can serve it hot or iced, use it as a base for a vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte, or pour it over oatmeal or granola. It’s total squash goals!
This is such a fun way to get veggies in a glass of milk! My whole family is obsessed with this Easy Homemade Pumpkin Milk. It only requires a couple ingredients, and they’re all really easy to keep on hand, so you can whip it up anytime you’re craving something pumpkin-flavored…or in my case, anytime my kids beg for it, which is often! This nutritious, satisfying Vegan Pumpkin Milk is made without dairy, refined sugar, or caffeine. It’s an allergen-friendly way to enjoy everyone’s favorite flavor of the season!
Ingredients in Pumpkin Milk
I love a short and simple ingredient list. These 5 ingredients combine to make the most delicious, creamy, flavorful Vegan Pumpkin Milk. They all go into the blender and that’s it! Easy as…well, easy as pie!
- Almond milk – Make sure you’re using unsweetened almond milk! I love this Homemade Almond Milk recipe. You could also use Oat Milk, Cashew Milk, coconut milk…any plant-based milk you enjoy would work!
- Pumpkin puree – You only need 1/4 cup for this recipe, but I recommend making a full batch and saving the rest for all of the other yummy pumpkin recipes you’ll want to make this fall! Canned pumpkin puree works in a pinch but I think homemade pumpkin puree tastes so much better here.
- Pure maple syrup – I buy maple syrup in bulk because I use it to naturally sweeten so many recipes!
- Vanilla extract – Just a tiny splash! This is optional, but I love the way a little vanilla goes with the pumpkin and spices.
- Pumpkin pie spice – This is a blend of cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, cloves, and ginger. It’s warming and perfectly spiced for all things pumpkin flavored!
Homemade Pumpkin Puree
Making your own Homemade Pumpkin Puree isn’t necessary to fully enjoy this recipe, but I LOVE creating my own and I think you’ll be surprised by how easy it is! The coolest thing about this recipe (besides how easy it is!) is that it only contains pumpkin. No preservatives, sugar, coloring…just pumpkin! You can truly taste a difference. If you buy canned pumpkin, double check that you’re getting pure pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie filling!
Pumpkin Spice Latte Without Coffee
I’m super sensitive to caffeine, but you know how much I love seasonal recipes and fun with food! This Easy Homemade Pumpkin Milk gives me the taste and fun of the famous Pumpkin Spice Latte without the dairy or caffeine that trigger my migraines. You can serve it hot, cold, or even blend it with ice to make a frappe! If you want to get extra fancy, put a dollop of Easy Coconut Whipped Cream on top and a sprinkle of cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice. You could even drizzle a little Instant Vegan Caramel Sauce in the glass for a real coffee shop look! And of course…if you do drink coffee, you can make a Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte using this recipe!
What Are the Health Benefits of Pumpkin?
Pumpkin is everybody’s favorite fall flavor! It’s also packed with disease-fighting nutrients, which is awesome as the seasons change and cold and flu season begins. Pumpkin contains powerful antioxidants known as carotenoids that can protect cells from free radical damage. It also offers fiber, calcium, iron, magnesium, copper, folate, potassium and vitamins A, C, E and K.
How to Use Pumpkin Milk
This Homemade Pumpkin Milk is absolutely delicious straight out of the blender. My kids and I both love drinking it plain! You can heat it up for a vegan, caffeine-free Pumpkin Spice Latte, and it’s also delicious iced or blended. However, you can also use it in cereal or with granola, to make oatmeal, in coffee, or with any recipe that calls for milk. It adds the most perfect pumpkin flavor!
More Pumpkin Recipes
Vegan Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
Garlic Pumpkin Hummus
Vegan Pumpkin Risotto
Easy Vegan Blender Pumpkin Soup
Vegan Pumpkin Pie Pudding
Creamy Vegan Pumpkin Garlic Pasta
Easy Vegan Blender Pumpkin Soup
Vegan and Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread
How to Make Homemade Pumpkin Puree
Vegan and Gluten-Free Pumpkin Chocolate Swirl Muffins
Easy Homemade Pumpkin Milk is the perfect way to make vegan fall drinks. You can serve it hot or iced, use it as a base for a vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte, or pour it over oatmeal or granola.
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and blend on the highest speed for 20-30 seconds until fully incorporated.
- Pour into a glass filled with ice cubes and enjoy immediately. Or transfer to an airtight container (such as a mason jar) and store refrigerated for up to five days. Use in cereal/granola, oatmeal, coffee or any recipe that calls for milk that you want to give a pumpkin spiced flavor! You can also warm it up and serve hot as a coffee-fee PSL!
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Blender
Keywords: Vegan Pumpkin Milk