This is my go-to dressing that I put on everything. Salad, quinoa… you name it! I use this dressing on my Fall Quinoa Buddha Bowl. It provides a punch of flavor but doesn’t overpower any dish so it is the perfect easy vinaigrette
I love to make homemade dressings to help control the sodium and unhealthy fats in my dressings. Plus, I can ensure it is allergy friendly and not made with any hidden soy, dairy or gluten.
Many people think making dressing is time consuming or complicated. Once you see how easy it is to make your own salad dressing, you’ll never buy a bottled one again. It is life-changing! I made a quick video to show you how quick and simple this recipe is:
If you would like to subscribe to my Eating by Elaine YouTube channel click here. You will receive email update when I upload new recipe videos to my channel.
This dressing is…
- and, of course, healthy
I make a big batch every couple days and use throughout the week. If you give this dressing a try, let me know by leaving a comment and rating it! And don’t forget to take a picture and tag it @eatingbyelaine and #eatingbyelaine on Instagram. I just love to see your creations.
This is my go-to dressing that I put on EVERYTHING. Salads, quinoa, It is…garlicky, sweet, light, flavorful, fun, summery, versatile, unique and of course healthy I make a big batch every couple days and use throughout the week.
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons raw agave nectar light (or maple syrup)
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed through a garlic press
- 1/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Add vinegar, mustard, agave (or maple syrup), garlic, salt and pepper to a bowl and whisk.
- Slowly pour in the olive oil as you whisk everything together.
- Taste and add more salt if desired. Pour directly onto a salad or store in a sealed container in your refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Always shake just before using.
- Category: Dressing