This Veggie Menorah snack is as easy as slicing veggies! Little ones love to help, and adding dip makes it extra fun to eat once you're all done.
A Veggie Menorah just might be one of the easiest Hanukkah snacks to make! Anything you can cut into strips becomes a candle, and then it's all in the way you arrange them on the plate! Make one menorah to demonstrate and then let your little ones help make their own after that. Just make sure you have one longer celery slice for the shamash candle in the middle! You could even let them dip them in a little Hummus, French Onion Dip, Tahini Sauce, Vegan Tzatziki Sauce or Vegan Homemade Ranch Dressing. Make sure you tag me on Instagram so I can see your festive snacks!
More Hanukkah Recipes & Fun
- Ultimate Vegan Hanukkah Recipe Roundup
- Vegan Grilled Cheese Star of David Hanukkah Sandwiches
- Best Sugar Cut-Out Cookies (vegan + gluten-free + refined sugar-free) with Easy Vanilla Blender Cashew Icing (vegan + paleo) or Easy Vegan Vanilla Frosting or Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy Homemade Hanukkah Gelt (vegan + paleo)...put it on Hanukkah Gelt Cookies (vegan + grain-free + paleo + refined sugar-free)!
- Crispy Vegan and Gluten Free Potato Latkes or Spiralized Sweet Potato Latkes (Vegan + Gluten-Free + Nut-Free)
- Latke Toppings: Easy Homemade Vegan Sour Cream or Easy Instant Pot Homemade Applesauce (refined sugar-free)
This Veggie Menorah snack is as easy as slicing veggies! Little ones love to help, and adding dip makes this extra fun to eat.
- Cut celery into 9 pieces. They should all be the same length but one should be an inch longer than the rest (for the shamash candle). Arrange in a menorah design with the shamash between the others.
- Cut the carrots into ¼ inch slices. I usually use the thickest part of the carrot. Use a knife to cut a flame design into each slice. Place each carrot "flame" above each celery "candle."
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: Snack
Keywords: veggie menorah