These Banana Menorah Snacks are simple to make, and they include some of my kid's favorite foods! Bananas, pretzels, and vegan chocolate chips make a fun and seasonal salty-sweet treat.
This Banana Menorah snack is one of my easiest Hanukkah-themed treats! It's a bit sweeter than the Veggie Menorahs, and just as fun for kids to help assemble. This one has a banana menorah, pretzel candlesticks, and mini vegan chocolate chips. I like using a dollop of almond butter as "glue" to hold the flames in place. Just like the Veggie Menorahs, make sure that one slice of banana is longer for the middle shamash candle! I hope you'll leave a review below and tag me on Instagram so I can see your creations.
More Hanukkah Recipes & Fun
- Ultimate Vegan Hanukkah Recipe Roundup
- Vegan Grilled Cheese Star of David Hanukkah Sandwiches
- Best Sugar Cut-Out Cookies (vegan + gluten-free + refined sugar-free) with Easy Vanilla Blender Cashew Icing (vegan + paleo) or Easy Vegan Vanilla Frosting or Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy Homemade Hanukkah Gelt (vegan + paleo)...put it on Hanukkah Gelt Cookies (vegan + grain-free + paleo + refined sugar-free)!
- Crispy Vegan and Gluten Free Potato Latkes or Spiralized Sweet Potato Latkes (Vegan + Gluten-Free + Nut-Free)
- Latke Toppings: Easy Homemade Vegan Sour Cream or Easy Instant Pot Homemade Applesauce (refined sugar-free)
These Banana Menorah Snacks are simple to make, and they include bananas, pretzels, and chocolate chips for a seasonal salty-sweet treat.
- Slice a banana into 8, 1inch slices. Save the remainder of the banana for the shamash candle holder. Depending on the size of your banana you may need to use a second banana. Arrange the bananslices into a menorah shape as shown in the pictures.
- Place a pretzel stick into each banana slice.
- Place a small amount of almond butter onto the top of each pretzel stick and add a mini chocolate chip the the tip of the pretzel for the flame.