Instant, heavenly chocolate cake in 3 minutes flat – no oven needed!
The current mug craze is great for keeping portion control in check. This recipe puts a vegan, gluten-free healthy twist on traditional mug cake. It is light and fluffy and oh-so moist.
- 3 tbsp brown rice flour
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp flax seed
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tbsp semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 packet of stevia
- 1 microwave safe coffee mug
- Combine all dry ingredients
- Mix in wet ingredients
- Pour into your favorite coffee mug
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes and enjoy!