Layered vegan yogurt, raspberry chia jam, and homemade granola topped with heart-shaped strawberries create the sweetest Valentine's Day Vegan Yogurt Parfait breakfast! It's an easy dish that starts the day with plenty of love. Top it with chocolate, whipped cream, or fresh fruit to really make this breakfast shine!
- 3 strawberries, hulled
- 1/4 cup raspberry chia jam
- 1, 0.5 ounce containers vegan yogurt (I love Culina coconut yogurt in these flavors for this recipe: bourbon vanilla, strawberry rose or sour cherry almond flavor - all are soy-free, refined sugar-free and vegan)
- 3 tablespoons homemade vanilla-cinnamon granola OR homemade chocolate granola
Optional Additional Garnishes
- Thinly slice strawberries lengthwise. Trim each slice into heart shapes with a small paring knife by cutting a small upside down triangle at the top/wider side (opposite the tip). Thin slices work best for sticking to the side of a glass. Lightly wet the inside of your serving glass and stick the heart strawberries around the sides.
- Place 2 tablespoons raspberry chia jam at the bottom of the glass.
- Fill the rest of the cup with yogurt. Top with granola, 2 remaining tablespoons of the raspberry chia jam and any extra strawberry slices.
- Add any additional garnishes at this time: dark chocolate chips, coconut whipped cream, fresh raspberries or pitted cherries, crushed or whole freeze dried berries.
- Serve with a spoon immediately.
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: Snack or Breakfast