Thinly-sliced apples topped with creamy almond butter, granola, shredded coconut, hemp seeds and chocolate make one of our favorite snacks: Easy Apple Nachos! This is a perfect and easy after-school snack or afternoon pick-me-up that everyone agrees is delicious.
- 1 large red or green apple, cut into thin slices (avoiding the core and stem)
- 2 tablespoons raw creamy almond butter
- 1 tablespoon homemade vegan caramel sauce
- 2 tablespoons homemade cinnamon granola
- 1/2 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon vegan refined sugar-free mini chocolate chips*
*You can also melt the chocolate and drizzle it over the apple slices like the almond butter.
Prep time does not include time to make the almond butter or granola.
If your granola does not contain cinnamon you can add a tiny pinch directly overtop the apple slices.
For a more filling snack double the almond butter, granola and hemp seeds.
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: Snack
Keywords: apple nachos