Let's ring in the new year with a classic and comforting treat! Midnight Mini Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies and Milk are the perfect treat for New Year's Eve. They taste as good as they look! Both kids and adults love dunking their cookies in sweet vanilla almond milk and before you know it, you'll be welcoming a new year with a smile.
- 1 "mini" batch of my Vegan, Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies*
- your favorite plant-based milk (I love homemade vanilla almond milk sweetened with dates)**
- Make a batch of chocolate chip cookies but make them "mini" sized (1/2 tablespoon of batter and cook for 6 minutes). Allow to fully cool to room temperature for at least 20 minutes before touching them.
- Make your favorite plant-based milk using a blender and nut-milk bag or an Almond Cow machine. Chill in advance of serving.
- Pour chilled plant milk into champagne flutes and place a couple mini chocolate chip cookies in and on the rim. You can stack them on top of the rim or allow them to float in the milk. Or, serve the cookies on the side and dunk them into the milk. Whatever you prefer!
- Garnish with a sparkler if desired. Please be safe and careful if you do!
* You can follow the directions for my regular chocolate chip cookie recipe as written or make them into mini cookies as pictured. This works well when serving in champagne flutes. To make the mini cookies portion them into 1/2 tablespoon mounds and bake for 6 minutes until golden brown (instead of 8-10 minutes). This makes about 28 mini cookies.
** You can also use homemade cashew milk or homemade oat milk. Store-bought milk works, of course, too!
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 6
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: mini vegan gluten-free chocolate chip cookies