This is the BEST Vegan Ranch Dressing! It’s got the creamy texture and fresh herbs you love in classic ranch, but made totally dairy-free.
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons homemade vegan sour cream (made in advance and chilled if possible*)
- 2–4 tablespoons unsweetened plain non-dairy milk (such as almond milk)**
- 1.5 tablespoons minced fresh Italian flat leaf parsley leafs (large stems removed)
- 1.5 tablespoons minced fresh dill (large stems removed)
- 1.5 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 2 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (from about 1/2 large juicy lemon)
- 1.5 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper (or more to taste)
- Add all ingredients to a small mixing bowl and whisk to well combine. Chill for 15 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as desired. Add more lemon juice for brightness and acidity, more fresh herbs for bolder flavors, more black pepper for added spice and more maple syrup for sweetness.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to five days.
**The amount of non-dairy milk you decide to use is based on how thick vs. pourable you want your dressing to be. Reduce or omit the non-dairy milk if a thicker ranch dip is desired.
- Prep Time: 10
- Category: Dressing
Keywords: homemade vegan ranch dressing