Get ready for the easiest and most flavorful weeknight dinner EVER! This Vegan Greek Sheetpan Dinner is loaded with sweet potatoes, Kalamata olives, chickpeas, and bold flavors and spices. It's an incredible warm winter menu addition!
- 2 medium sweet potatoes (1 pound sweet potatoes), peeled and sliced into 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and chopped into 1-inch chunks
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained, rinsed and dried
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup vegan feta cheese, cubed or crumbled (optional)
- 3 oz. pitted Kalamata olives, halved (~ 1 cup)
- Serve with brown rice or my Instant Pot quinoa (or stovetop quinoa), quick and easy creamy hummus, vegan tzatziki sauce and/or herbed tahini sauce
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the sweet potatoes, onions and chickpeas on a rimmed half sheet baking sheet. Toss with olive oil and seasonings. Spread out on the baking sheet so nothing is touching. Roast for 30 minutes (tossing at 15 minutes) until sweet potatoes are fork tender and golden brown.
- Serve with vegan feta and Kalamata olives overtop cooked quinoa along with hummus, vegan tzatziki sauce and/or herbed tahini sauce.
This recipe is inspired by Inspiralized.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 30
- Category: Entree
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: vegan greek sheetpan dinner