Juicy peaches and a fluffy, melt-in-your mouth topping make this Vegan Gluten-Free Grilled Peach Cobbler a dream come true! It is so easy to make, and before you know it, you’ll have a bowl of warm, comforting, summertime Peach Cobbler.
For the peach filling:
- 5 peaches, pitted and skin removed and cut into thin slices or cubes (measures 5 cups when pitted, skinned and thinly sliced or cubed)
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
For the cobbler topping
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease am 8-inch cast iron skillet with vegan butter, avocado oil or coconut oil. A 10-inch cast iron skillet will also work.
- In a large-sized mixing bowl combine all peach filling ingredients until well incorporated. Place in greased cast iron skillet. Set aside.
- In the same bowl, combine all cobbler topping ingredients and stir well to incorporate. Spoon this mixture overtop the peaches into one even layer that mostly covers the peaches.
- Place skillet directly on the preheated grill in the center. Cook covered for 15 minutes. Rotate the skillet 180 degrees and cook uncovered for 10 minutes until the peach filling is bubbling on the sides and the cobbler topping is golden brown.
- Remove from grill and serve while hot with my easy homemade no-churn vegan vanilla ice cream.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Grill
Keywords: vegan gluten-free peach cobbler