This recipe for Homemade Vegan Gluten-Free Chocolate Granola is ultra-simple, delicious, and totally free of refined sugar! Satisfy your chocolate craving ASAP!
- 3 cups quick cooking oats (certified gluten-free if desired)
- 1/2 cup blanched super fine almond flour (not almond meal)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (or cacao powder)
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup avocado oil (or melted coconut oil)
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit and line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients well. Transfer the mixture to the lined baking sheet and spread into an even layer using a spatula.
- Bake for 30 minutes tossing halfway through.
- Allow the granola to cool completely on the baking sheet before enjoying (at least 15 minutes). Once cooled, granola can be stored in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
Sometimes I add a handful of unsweetened finely shredded coconut flakes. You can also mix in dried fruit or refined sugar-free vegan chocolate chips after it comes out of the oven.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven
Keywords: homemade chocolate granola