This vegan and gluten-free cobbler is the perfect summertime healthy dessert. it is refined sugar-free and full of wholesome ingredients. Serve warm with a scoop of non-dairy vanilla ice cream.
For the blueberry inside:
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot powder
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
For the cobbler crust:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine blueberries, arrowroot powder, maple syrup and cinnamon. Pour into a small oven-safe serving dish.
- In the same mixing bowl, combine all cobbler crust ingredients listed above (almond flour, oats, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, melted vegan butter or coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla). Stir well. Pour mixture over the blueberries so they are completely covered.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden brown and blueberry juices start to bubble around the edges.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes then serve hot or warm with vanilla non-dairy ice cream on top. Alternatively, you can allow the cobbler to cool completely before covering with plastic wrap and storing in your refrigerator for up to 5 days. Best served warm or hot.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 30
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
Keywords: vegan blueberry cobbler