vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free, soy-free, nut-free option
- 1 cup vanilla unsweetened plant-based milk (such as almond, coconut, hemp, rice or oat)
- 1 black tea bag
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Co-op vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Co-op ground Ceylon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Co-op ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon Frontier Co-op ground cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon Frontier Co-op ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon Frontier Co-op fine ground black pepper
- For Garnish: 1 Frontier Co-op star anise, sprinkle of cinnamon and/or 1 Frontier Co-op cinnamon stick
- Heat milk either in the microwave (2-3 minutes on high) or on the stove top until it reaches a boil.
- Place the black tea bag in the milk to brew.
- Allow the tea to steep for 1-2 minutes. Discard tea bag after brewing.
- Pour the heated milk into a blender and add remaining ingredients (maple syrup, vanilla and spices).
- Blend for 10 seconds on the blender’s highest speed and then 5 seconds on the lowest speed to make the drink frothy.
- Immediately pour the drink into a mug and garnish as desired.
- Enjoy immediately while hot.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 3 mins
- Category: Drink