Every spoonful of this Thick and Creamy Chia Seed Pudding is incredible. It truly is the thickest and creamiest chia seed pudding you will ever have - and so quick and easy to make. Simply whisk together five pantry ingredients to create this filling and satisfying no-cook make-ahead nutritious breakfast. It is vegan, grain-free, naturally sweetened and flavored with a touch of vanilla.
- In a 2-cup container whisk together the milks, maple syrup and vanilla until well combined. Add the chia seeds and whisk again.
- Whisk briefly every 5 minutes for the first 20 minutes. Cover with an airtight lid and place in your refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Divide into two bowls and enjoy plain or for a more filling meal top with hemp seeds, fresh fruit (blueberries or mango are my favorite and my kids love banana slices and strawberries), unsweetened shredded coconut, granola, almond butter and/or raspberry chia jam.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
*Use canned full fat coconut milk that is room temperature. Shake the can vigorously before opening and measuring for this recipe. Save extra coconut milk for a smoothie, soup or stew.
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: Breakfast or Snack
- Method: Whisk and Chill
Keywords: thick and creamy chia seed pudding