This is the easiest granola recipe ever. It only requires six nutritious pantry ingredients that you simply stir together before baking in the oven. After just thirty minutes, out comes absolutely irresistibly delicious and addictive granola. It is salty, sweet, and perfectly golden brown. I love to sprinkle it on smoothies, yogurt and chia seed pudding or eat it plain by the handful! It is also delicious with homemade plant milk and fresh blueberries. This recipe is vegan, gluten-free and refined sugar-free.
- 3 cups quick cooking oats (certified gluten-free if desired)
- 1 cup blanched super fine almond flour (not almond meal)
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit and line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients well. Transfer the mixture to the lined baking sheet and spread into an even layer using a spatula.
- Bake for 30 minutes tossing halfway through.
- Allow the granola to cool completely on the baking sheet before enjoying (at least 15 minutes). Once cooled, granola can be stored in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
Sometimes I add a handful of unsweetened finely shredded coconut flakes. You can also mix in dried fruit or refined sugar-free vegan chocolate chips after it comes out of the oven.
If you do not have avocado oil you can use melted coconut oil.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven Baked
Keywords: easiest granola