These crunchy homemade crackers are easy to make and full of omega-3s, plant-based protein and fiber. You can flavor them however you want and top with your favorite spread.
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup raw white sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon grade B maple syrup (optional for a touch of sweetness)
- 1 cup water
- Preheat the oven to 325F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix the seeds and seasonings together. Add the maple syrup and water and stir until well combined. Let sit for 1 minute and then stir again.
- Spread the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet with a spatula until it’s less than 1/4 inch thick.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, slice into crackers using a pizza wheel.
- Flip the crackers over and bake for another 25-30 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Allow to cool completely on the pan. Store in a container in the refrigerator.
- Category: Snack