A simple, sweet and refreshing dressing that is perfect for summertime. This healthy dressing always impresses.
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, stems removed
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon raw agave nectar or maple syrup
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth and creamy. Taste and add more salt or pepper if desired.
- Prep Time: 5 mins