These roasted pumpkin seeds are sweet, salty and totally addictive! They are a satisfying and nutrient-dense snack. I also love to use them as a salad or soup topping. This recipe is naturally vegan, gluten-free, nut-free and grain-free. I sweetened them with a touch of maple syrup to keep them refined sugar-free too!
- 1 cup raw, unsalted pepita seeds
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon fine grain salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl stir to combine pepitas, maple syrup and 1/2 teaspoon salt until seeds are fully and evenly coated.
- Transfer seeds to parchment paper and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with extra salt if desired (while hot). Allow to cool before handling the seeds. Enjoy once the seeds have cooled or store in a glass container in the refrigerator for up to 10 days or on the counter for up to five days..
- Category: snack
Keywords: Sweet & Salty Roasted Pumpkin Seeds