This Peach Salsa really speaks for itself...it is refreshing, colorful, sweet, and juicy with a bit of a kick!
- 4 large peaches, pitted, finely diced (skin on or off)
- 1 cup loosely packed cilantro leaves (large stems removed), finely diced
- 1/2 jalapeno, stem and seeds removed, finely diced
- 1 small red onion, finely diced (~ 3/4 cup diced)
- 1/2 lime, zested and juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon fine grain sea salt (or more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (optional for additional sweetness if your peaches are not super sweet)
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed. For added tang add more lime juice and zest from the other half of the lime. For more spicy flavor add more diced jalapeno. For added sweetness add more maple syrup.
- Serve immediately with chips or inside tacos.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Category: appetizer
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: peach salsa