Tart but mostly sweet. Very refreshing and totally delicious!
- 1 large sweet red apple, quartered (leave core and stem)
- 12 ounces raw cranberries, rinsed
- Fill your juicer's pitcher halfway with ice cubes and fit the pitcher to the juicer to catch the juice.
- Place cranberries in your juicer's "chute" then place apple overtop. Turn on your juicer and use the plunger to press the fruit into the blades. It is helpful to add the cranberries underneath the apple so they don't bounce out of the chute. The apples help weigh them down and help them along through the juicer as well for more efficient juicing.
- When all fruit is juiced remove the pitcher from the machine and stir well with a spoon. Place the lid and pour into glasses filled with ice cubes. Serve well chilled and enjoy immediately.
- Prep Time: 3
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Juicer
Keywords: cranberry apple juice