These gluten-free and protein-filled vegan brownies are the ultimate chocoholic dream and are literally bursting with chocolate-y goodness in every bite.
- 1/2, 15-ounce can of cannellini beans (white beans), drained and rinsed
- 1 cup oats (gluten-free if desired)
- 1 cup maple sugar or coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup dairy-free milk (such as oat milk)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder or cacao powder
- 1/4 cup melted vegan butter (or melted coconut oil)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1 cup mini vegan refined sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Brush a 8 x 8 baking dish or 8-inch cast iron skillet lightly with avocado oil or line with parchment paper.
- Place all ingredients except the chocolate chips in a 7-cup food processor and blend until silky smooth.
- Pour batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees. Then lower temperature to 350, and bake for another 12-15 minutes.
- Remove brownies from oven and allow to fully cool in baking dish before slicing. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in your refrigerator for up to one week.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Vegan Gluten-Free Nut-Free Protein Brownies