These gluten-free and protein-filled vegan brownies are the ultimate chocoholic dream and are literally bursting with chocolate-y goodness in every bite.
- 1/2, 15-ounce can of cannellini beans (white beans), drained and rinsed
- 1 cup oats (gluten-free if desired)
- 1 cup maple sugar or coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup dairy-free milk (such as oat milk)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder or cacao powder
- 1/4 cup melted vegan butter (or melted coconut oil)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1 cup mini vegan refined sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Brush a 8 x 8 baking dish or 8-inch cast iron skillet lightly with avocado oil or line with parchment paper.
- Place all ingredients except the chocolate chips in a 7-cup food processor and blend until silky smooth.
- Pour batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees. Then lower temperature to 350, and bake for another 12-15 minutes.
- Remove brownies from oven and allow to fully cool in baking dish before slicing. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in your refrigerator for up to one week.
refined sugar-free, vegan dark chocolate (use code ELAINE for 10% off)Buy Now →
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Vegan Gluten-Free Nut-Free Protein Brownies