This easy vegan watermelon pizza recipe is refreshing, sweet and absolutely delicious. It is the perfect simple and nutritious summer dessert and it is entirely plant-based, dairy-free, gluten-free, grain-free and refined sugar-free. Everyone loves this vibrant and festive treat!
- 1 batch of homemade coconut whipped cream
- 1 seedless watermelon, chilled
- 2 cups fresh berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries), chilled in advance, washed and dried
- Make the coconut whipped cream. You can make in advance and store in your refrigerator until it is ready to use. If it hardens too much in the refrigerator then use hand mixers to beat again before spreading onto the watermelon.
- Slice a watermelon crosswise and cut round pieces about one inch thick. These watermelon rounds are the “pizza.” I usually can get 4-6 good rounds from a medium sized watermelon. I serve any remaining watermelon separately.
- Cut each watermelon round into 6 triangle slices and top each slice with coconut whipped cream and fresh berries. Enjoy immediately.
Keywords: vegan watermelon pizza