This warm, sweet and spicy latte is my take on the classic golden latte. With just five base ingredients, you can warm and whisk it up in no time. You can add ginger, cayenne and/or black pepper if desired.
- 1 cup homemade cashew milk or homemade almond milk (or non-dairy milk of choice)*
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil (optional for added absorption of the turmeric)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper (optional for added absorption of the turmeric)
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
After making this a couple times you may want to adjust the sweetness or spices to your liking.
* For best results I recommend making Homemade Cashew Milk. It is the creamiest and thickest. You could even use 3.5 cups of water in the recipe instead of 4 cups to make it thicker and creamier.
- Prep Time: 2 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: golden milk latte, vegan turmeric latte, turmeric drink, easy golden latte, turmeric latte