Romaine, berries, red onion, vegan feta, and Poppy Seed Dressing make Red, White, and Blueberry Salad the most delicious dish on any table!
- 7 ounces romaine hearts, chopped
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 small red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled vegan feta cheese (optional)
- 1 batch Creamy Vegan Poppy Seed Dressing (or sub ~1 cup of any creamy, sweet white dressing)
- Add chopped romaine hearts, berries, red onion, and optional vegan feta cheese to a large salad bowl or large mixing bowl. Pour dressing overtop and toss well. Add extra strawberry slices and blueberries overtop for presentation if desired. Enjoy immediately.
- Prep Time: 10
- Category: Salad
Keywords: red white and blue salad