Green Onion Cashew Sauce is perfect for topping bowls, salads, roasted or grilled vegetables…or even as a dip for cut veggies!
- 1 cup raw unsalted cashews, soaked in advance*
- 1 cup roughly chopped green onions
- 3/4 cup filtered water
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoons distilled vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend from low to high speed gradually. Leave on the highest speed for 60 seconds until perfectly smooth and creamy. Transfer to an airtight storage container and store in your refrigerator until ready for use. Use within one week.
- If you want to use right away, replace half the water with a handful or two of ice cubes. This way the sauce will be cold after the long blend (which heats the sauce from the speed of the blending).
- Category: Sauce
- Method: Blender
Keywords: creamy vegan sauce