Tart cranberries, sweet dates, and a whole cast of nutritious characters make this Creamy Vegan Cranberry Smoothie a holiday delight! Make it for breakfast on Thanksgiving day or anytime you want a perfectly creamy treat that does so much good for your body.
- 5 soft Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup blanched slivered almonds (not sliced)
- 1 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 cup fresh raw cranberries
- 1 cup unsweetened, plain almond milk (or any non-dairy milk)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1.5 cups crushed ice cubes
- Optional smoothie boosters: 1 tablespoon chia seeds and/or 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- Optional Garnish Ideas: homemade maple pecan granola, homemade cranberry sauce, raw fresh cranberries, fresh berries, unsweetened shredded coconut, homemade whipped coconut cream
- Add dates, almonds, cauliflower, cranberries, almond milk, vanilla and almond extract to a high-speed blender. Blend on the smoothie setting until smooth and creamy.
- Add ice and blend again until smooth and creamy. Add more ice if a frostier smoothie is desired.
- Divide smoothie into two glasses. Serve the smoothie overtop non-dairy yogurt if desired. Garnish with pecan granola, fresh cranberries or berries, cranberry sauce, coconut and/or coconut cream if desired. Enjoy immediately with a spoon.
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
Keywords: cranberry smoothie