This raw, gluten-free, vegan and soy-free dip pairs perfectly with fresh fruit. It also works well drizzled on top of pancakes or oatmeal.
- 1 cup raw unsalted cashews, soaked*
- 3/4 cup filtered water
- 2 pitted Medjool dates
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- pinch of fine salt
- Soak raw cashews in boiling water for thirty minutes.
- Drain and rinse cashews (discard the hot water).
- Add cashews to high speed blender along with the fresh filtered water, dates, cinnamon, vanilla and salt.
- Process from low tow high until silky smooth and creamy. Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate for 2 hours. This allows the dip to chill and thicken.
- Serve cold with fresh fruit. Also delicious with pancakes or waffles.
* Learn more about How (and Why!) to Soak Cashews in this post
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: Snack
Keywords: creamy fruit dip