This Lemon Dill White Bean Dip is vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free and sugar free.
- 1 15 ounce can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup fresh dill (loosely packed)
- 1 lemon, juiced (or more to taste)
- 1/4 cup avocado oil*
- 1 clove garlic (optional)
- 3/4 teaspoon of fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- lemon zest for garnish
- Place all ingredients in a mini food processor (or regular food processor) and begin to process until smooth and creamy.
- Taste and adjust seasonings to your liking (you might want to add more salt, pepper, garlic, lemon or dill). If you want the dip to be thinner, add one tablespoon of warm water.
- Transfer dip to a bowl and garnish with lemon zest and a sprig of fresh dill. Serve with fresh veggies (radishes, carrots, celery, bell peppers or cucumbers), chips, warm gluten-free pita bread or crackers.
* Avocado oil works best but you can use canola oil or olive oil. Olive oil overpowers it a bit so I prefer canola oil over the olive oil.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Category: Appetizer