- 3 ounces 100% cranberry juice
- 1.5 ounces 100% pomegranate juice
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 large lime, juiced
- 2 shots (jiggers) vodka (optional) [one shot or one jigger equals 1.5 fluid ounces]
- Sparkling mineral water to top off each drink
- Fresh mint sprigs (or rosemary sprigs)
- whole fresh raw cranberries and/or pomegranate arils (to float in drink)
- See notes for how to do a maple sugar rim on your glass before pouring - I always do this and highly recommend!
- Shake cranberry juice, pomegranate juice, maple, lime juice and vodka (if using) in a cocktail shaker filled with ice cubes.
- Pour into two large glasses filled with ice cubes leaving room in the top half of the glass for sparkling mineral water.
- Top off with sparkling mineral water and stir gently with a spoon.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries, fresh pomegranate seeds and fresh mint (or fresh rosemary sprigs).
- Enjoy immediately.
You can make a maple sugar rim on the glass rims by rubbing the rim of the glasses with a lime wedge (just enough to wet the rim) and then dipping the rim of each glass in the maple sugar (I usually place the maple sugar on a small plate). If you choose to do this step you would do it before step #2 above. You can use any granulated sugar here but maple sugar is my favorite for both taste and because it is refined sugar-free.
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: Beverage
Keywords: Pomegranate Cranberry Vodka Spritzer