Keep it simple when it comes to roasting cauliflower in the air fryer. With just a little olive oil, salt and pepper, you'll have crispy cauliflower florets that are golden brown on the outside and tender on the inside in only 15 minutes! You can serve it as a side dish, incorporate it into a main dish or even just snack on it by itself. It's that good!
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Serve with my vegan sour cream or herbed tahini sauce (recipe in the notes section below)
- Cut the cauliflower into small, evenly sized florets. Small florets cook faster, but more importantly they crisp up much better for that oh-so-perfect crunch.
- Dry the florets thoroughly. Use a towel to pat them dry. This is important because too much moisture will produce soggy, mushy florets which we obviously do not want!
- Toss florets with olive oil, salt and pepper. Place the florets into a mixing bowl and add the seasonings. Toss well so that all florets are fully coated.
- Place the florets in the air fryer in one single layer. Be sure there are no overlapping florets as that would steam them and prevent that golden brown crispiness.
- Air fry at 350˚F for 15 minutes. There is no need to toss or shake the basket halfway through.
- Serve immediately while hot. Feel free to squeeze some fresh lemon juice overtop for a nice finish (optional).
Herbed Tahini Sauce:
- 1/4 cup runny tahini
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large juicy lemon, juiced
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 15
Keywords: air fryer cauliflower