This Vegan Strawberry Vinaigrette is a vitamin C-rich salad dressing that is so addictively delicious. It is naturally creamy, sweet and slightly tart and pairs wonderfully with summer salads. It couldn’t be easier to make – simply combine everything together in your blender and pour over your favorite greens. This dressing is dairy-free, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, refined sugar-free and kid-friendly.
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Use immediately or store in an airtight glass container for up to five days.
- Category: Dressing
- Method: Blender
Keywords: Easy Creamy Vegan Strawberry Vinaigrette