This is an incredibly quick and easy Vegan Parsley Arugula Walnut Pesto recipe! I love whipping up a batch right before dinner so we have fresh, aromatic pesto to put on pasta or veggies. It’s full of so much flavor you won’t miss the cheese at all!
- 1 cup packed flat leaf parsley
- 1 cup packed baby arugula
- 1/3 cup good quality extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup raw unsalted walnuts
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- Place all ingredients in a 7-cup food processor. Puree for 20 second. Stop, scrape down the sides and run the motor for another 10 seconds until well combined.
- Thin out with more olive oil (or use water) if desired (1 tablespoon at a time). Taste and adjust flavors as desired. Use immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to five days.
- Category: Sauce
- Method: Food Processor
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: easy vegan pesto