This instant chocolate pudding is made with nutrient-rich avocado. it is vegan, gluten-free, nut-free, soy-free and refined sugar-free.
- 1 large ripe avocado, pitted (3/4 cup) [chill the avocado in the refrigerator prior to using]
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened, plain non-dairy milk [chilled in the refrigerator prior to using]
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon maple syrup [chilled in the refrigerator prior to using]
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- pinch of fine salt
- Optional garnish ideas: homemade coconut whipped cream, vegan dark chocolate shavings or fresh berries
- Place all ingredients in mini food processor and process until creamy and smooth. You may need to use a mini spatula to scrape down the edges of the food processor to help get everything incorporated.
- You can enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2-3 days.
Make it a Mint Chocolate Pudding (SO GOOD!): Add 1/8-1/4 teaspoon of peppermint extract for a minty flavor!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Category: dessert
Keywords: vegan avocado chocolate pudding